Pro Stock's new player (1 Viewer)

CrewGuy

Nitro Member
Comp Plus
Larry and Ford need to jump on this with both feet!
Picture this:
Morgan power, Billy Glidden driving, Bob Glidden crewchiefing.
Added to this [Ford],the only AMERICAN automobile manufacturer that didn't take any bailout money. Ford is back baby, And we have the HORSES to back it up.

Line some associate sponsors up Larry. Pitch the idea and watch it all come together.

USA..... We're back baby. Ford- drive one today!

Haha im not a ford guy im a mopar guy at heart but I do find this interesting though have to ask why on earth would larry morgan ever think of giving up his seat?

I know it's been mentioned before but Jim Cunningham DESERVES to be a major player in this. He has sunk a ton of his own money over the years into the blue oval Pro Stock effort.
I don't care who his driver is.
If this is going to be a combined team effort, it should be spelled Cunningham/Morgan Motorsports. His loyalty and investment should have him getting first billing.

JMHO

I know it's been mentioned before but Jim Cunningham DESERVES to be a major player in this. He has sunk a ton of his own money over the years into the blue oval Pro Stock effort.
I don't care who his driver is.
If this is going to be a combined team effort, it should be spelled Cunningham/Morgan Motorsports. His loyalty and investment should have him getting first billing.

JMHO

I already forgot where I read it (Competition Plus???), but Morgan mentioned he would get the same block and bare heads (finished ports not supplied) that Cunningham will receive, but it will be up to both teams to do it all on their own and that Morgan will not rent out anything until his program becomes competitive. I'm a Mopar guy without a doubt, but a little diversity is great for this class of racing. From my understanding, they will be individual programs, but do not quote me because I already forgot where I read the article... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back