pro mod sponsor problems (1 Viewer)

dave

Nitro Member
I see competitionplus.com is reporting that Jegs pro mod series has informed drivers that there is possible trouble on the horizon. Sponsorship of 500k has been lost, and Jegs may not be able to foot the entire bill. Just more bad news indeed, these cars are very cool and provide some great action. What the heck is going on in the world right now.

doesnt this problem arise with this series every year about this time?

...I dont get it...
...This is a class primerally made-up of sucessful business owners (Brad Andersons observation), who persue this class as a hobby, are "welcomed" by nhra to do "exhibition" runs....If the nhra aint paying you to be there...and
you are.....money seems irrelevent, doesnt it...
...Me thinks alot of these truly fine competitors just like runnin their rides at "national events"...! Nothing wrong with that....!)...

So why the issue with a series sponsor...these cats are showing up anyways!!!

...I dont get it...
...This is a class primerally made-up of sucessful business owners (Brad Andersons observation), who persue this class as a hobby, are "welcomed" by nhra to do "exhibition" runs....If the nhra aint paying you to be there...and
you are.....money seems irrelevent, doesnt it...
...Me thinks alot of these truly fine competitors just like runnin their rides at "national events"...! Nothing wrong with that....!)...

So why the issue with a series sponsor...these cats are showing up anyways!!!

Nothing is free when it comes to the NHRA , likely money is changing hands for the opportunity.
After all NHRA is not for profit !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back