PRI....Mike Salinas (1 Viewer)

BOO BOO

Nitro Member
With all the rumors about Alan Johnson and Brain Husen & crew going over to Doug Kalitta's car it was interesting to here Mike Salinas say that he only had one crew member leaving his team. Interesting.

With all the rumors about Alan Johnson and Brain Husen & crew going over to Doug Kalitta's car it was interesting to here Mike Salinas say that he only had one crew member leaving his team. Interesting.
Maybe AJ is leaving and Husen and rest of team staying??

I highly doubt that, Husen is Alan's longtime right hand man. I think Mike was referring to his service crew
Possible,maybe AJ going to tune to kalitta? Kalitta keeps crew they already have? Husen and AJ could still work as may a satellite team with salinas?? Anything is possible and i could be way wrong lol.

Looks like a scrappers logo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-170918_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211213-170918_Facebook.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 330
I would think his driving improvements and focus down the stretch might have something to do with Alan staying if he indeed is.

I would think his driving improvements and focus down the stretch might have something to do with Alan staying if he indeed is.
This is my guess,lol. Husen and team stay with scrappers, flynn as co cc. Aj goes to kalitta,im sure they already have crew personel there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back