Prayers for Randy (2 Viewers)

Randy

Nitro Member
That's a beautiful piece of door car art. Have you been down the track yet with it?

Unfortunately we just put my wife on hospice care as she is in the process of losing her life to cancer unless God intervenes. She actually encouraged me to buy it, saying it would be helpful for me to have a hobby to land on when that day comes. And it appears to be near. She knows me very well. :(

Unfortunately we just put my wife on hospice care as she is in the process of losing her life to cancer unless God intervenes. She actually encouraged me to buy it, saying it would be helpful for me to have a hobby to land on when that day comes. And it appears to be near. She knows me very well. :(
Randy, sorry to hear that. Hoping for the best.

So sorry to hear this Randy. I will be praying for you and your wife.

My prayers are with your wife and family. So sorry to hear that.
Rick

So sorry to hear about your wife, Randy. There is not much tougher in life than dealing with the end of life. Best to you.
On another note, what a car. Sure makes funny cars look like Cave Man technology!

Also so very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately we have dealt with terminal cancer in my famy a few times and nothing in my lifetime has been harder to deal with. God bless you, your wife and family.

Randy, I'm sorry hear about your wife. When my mother in law passed, my wife took comfort in the fact she was there with her at the end.

Hey Randy, very sorry to hear this. I pray that you’re both granted the strength to get through.

Cancer Sucks, been thru it a few times now, prayers to you and your family.

Damn Randy... I am really sorry to hear this as well! You, your wife and your family are in my prayers!

Wow. Thank you, everyone. We've kept this low key but it's reached a point where I'm comfortable sharing it. She is my best friend and my heart is broken. I have several friends who have lost their struggle to this horrible disease but I never new the magnitude of hurt that comes with it for those left behind. It's beyond bearable watching my beautiful wife ravaged by this.

Wow. Thank you, everyone. We've kept this low key but it's reached a point where I'm comfortable sharing it. She is my best friend and my heart is broken. I have several friends who have lost their struggle to this horrible disease but I never new the magnitude of hurt that comes with it for those left behind. It's beyond bearable watching my beautiful wife ravaged by this.
Prayers for you Randy, your wife, and your family and friends. Be strong my friend.

Randy, God will get you through this. I remember when my Dad died, 1981, was a shock to me. He was only 65. That was hard. When my Mom passed, she was 87, and I kinda expected that she was going, but still..... All the prayers going out for you and your wife will give you strength. Jeremiah 29:11

Randy, God will get you through this. I remember when my Dad died, 1981, was a shock to me. He was only 65. That was hard. When my Mom passed, she was 87, and I kinda expected that she was going, but still..... All the prayers going out for you and your wife will give you strength. Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back