Plueger . . . or not? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Bobby (in a report dated tomorrow?) states that Robert will be competeing in the repurchased Plueger car that was updated by Victory. And . . . that the decision will be made tomorrow whether Ashley, Zippy and/or Phil will race this weekend. As has become the norm - more questions than answers.
We'll know soon.

Bobby (in a report dated tomorrow?) states that Robert will be competeing in the repurchased Plueger car that was updated by Victory. And . . . that the decision will be made tomorrow whether Ashley, Zippy and/or Phil will race this weekend. As has become the norm - more questions than answers.
We'll know soon.

Nope, it's dated today Jim..
not our fault you're on the other side of the Country:D

Questions?

Issues? it sound more like Subscriptions...

attention PJ... I maybe changing my picks:eek:

d'kid

After reading te NHRA article it seemss like they should just cancel the class for the rest of the year. What a frickin' mess!
Registered member said:
We have some new data and it looks like we still have issues.
If they still have issues after all the data they've accumulated and the fixes they've applied then none of the cars built the same way (McKinney) should be running.

Plus, keep in mind that Plueger is not building new cars anymore. That came from his mouth to my ears in Bakersfield.

So, unless Force can coerce his with piles of money and some help, that's the last Plueger F/C.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back