Pick the Winners- Spring Vegas results (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to John Rogers for taking the win this week with 3 wins and a runner up showing

Ralph Sajkowski holds down the top spot in the season standings

Congrats John

I had a dismal 12 lost 5 spots but still in top 10. Hope to do better at Houston.

They have Pro Mod in place of Pro Stock.
What doesn't make sense is they have Top Dragster ( shout out for Jennifer) and no Top Sportsman my favorite class

PJ, for some reason I show up twice. Terry Almy and Terry D Almy. I had a account problem and for some reason ended up with 2 accounts. My account should be the Terry Almy account only. Would appreciate you adjusting my points accordingly. Under Terry D Almy I got 26 points for Pomona and 11 points for Arizona= 37. Under Terry Almy I got 18 points for the Gators and 19 for Vegas 4 wide = 37. Actually, it showed me as Terry Almy & Terry D Almy at Vegas, don't ask me why. I was having a problem with my login and the correct name is: Terry Almy. Please correct my points. I checked and it looks like my total should be 74.
Thanks

Last edited:
I will look into Terry. It’s not an easy fix. So be patient.
Thanks, appreciate your help. Next week's will be under my Terry Almy membership. Anyone know how to cancel a Nitromater membership so I can delete my Terry D Almy membership?

it does show that i got no points for vegas, i thought your picks from the previous race carried over even if you did not select any, did you guys change the rule about this pj?
or shannon?

it does show that i got no points for vegas, i thought your picks from the previous race carried over even if you did not select any, did you guys change the rule about this pj?
or shannon?
We haven't had that rule in many years. Back in the old excel spreadsheet days I would allow one carry over a season. Current system does not allow for that as the season is open and you can enter everything now and change as the season goes if you want

or shannon?
The game sends you an email reminder and an alert letting you know that you haven’t made your picks. Just an FYI for next time you get an email or alert.

Does it look like you are going to be able to fix?
It won't happen for this race. It's way more complicated to merge the data. The game was never setup for a person to pick events under two names. I am having a programmer write a program that will merge the two account into one. I will let you know when this is completed.

Shannon

Shannon, thanks for taking care of my mistake of using 2 different names and combining my points. I appreciate the work you had to do to make it happen.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back