Pick the Winners Sonoma- Results (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Mike English for taking the win and extending his season points lead

Congrats Mike

I’m tied with Eugene and that’s alright by me.
These NHRA stars need to step up their game…my choices are first rate, they just like going out in round one…..

Mike has definitely found a good tune up this season and has hit the ground running hard...I wonder if he has went old school and is getting some tuning tips from his Famoso announcing partner Donnie Couch. The rest of us had better do some testing and figure this thing out quick before he leaves us in his dust. :)

Last edited:
Mike has definitely found a good tune up this season and has hit the ground running hard...I wonder if he has went old school and is getting some tuning tips from his Famoso announcing partner Donnie Couch. The rest of us had better do some testing and figure this thing out quick before he leaves us in his dust. :)
I don't know....I'm thinking Mike needs to have his Nitro percentage checked randomly and maybe put 50 pounds on him....a nice order of Omaha Steaks from a few of us to him should do the trick

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back