Pick the Winners Results-Virginia (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Close racing this weekend in the Pick the Winners contest.

Derek Bell, Bob Reese, Nate Johnson, Ralph Sajkowski and Brent Mazur all tied at the top with 24 points. Nate Johnson takes the win on the tie breaker.

Chris Schoen and Ralph Sajkowski are now tied at the top of the leaderboard for the season.

Onto Norwalk and the only time of the year it's ok to be in Ohio (Michigan fan here :) )

Derek Bell, Bob Reese, Nate Johnson, Ralph Sajkowski and Brent Mazur all tied at the top with 24 points. Nate Johnson takes the win on the tie breaker.

Chris Schoen and Ralph Sajkowski are now tied at the top of the leaderboard for the season.

Onto Norwalk and the only time of the year it's ok to be in Ohio (Michigan fan here :) )
WTG you 5. With no qualifying before deadline and hot weather, figured it would be a tough weekend.

Sweet!

I was guilty of picking with my heart and not my brain this week. two first round losses ain't good

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back