Pick the Winners Results-Bristol (1 Viewer)

It says the deadline for picks is 1:59 am on June 22nd, that would be Saturday, before any Pro qualifying. So should the deadline be changed to 1:59 am on June 23rd, Sunday?

Seeing that I came in a 6 way tie for second, I noticed PJ was first. So, I went the Price is Right route and changed my tie breaker to closer to what he had in Bristol. Now, let’s see how that works…
Oh I almost forgot…. Picking Gaige Herrera should be worth more and more with each race… what was once a “gimme” is now pushing the odds way past normal. I mean, ten straight races? Eleven? Double the points as he wins more and more!

Seeing that I came in a 6 way tie for second, I noticed PJ was first. So, I went the Price is Right route and changed my tie breaker to closer to what he had in Bristol. Now, let’s see how that works…
Oh I almost forgot…. Picking Gaige Herrera should be worth more and more with each race… what was once a “gimme” is now pushing the odds way past normal. I mean, ten straight races? Eleven? Double the points as he wins more and more!
I was thinking about the opposite. Take Gaige off the drivers list so the best we can do is r/u in PSB.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back