Pick The Winners K&N Challenge pick ability shut down early. (1 Viewer)

Bob

Nitro Member
I was going to pick Jason Line, but the K&N Horsepower Challenge option had already been closed for more than 30 minutes when I went to make my picks. I could still make my regular race picks, so the cutoff was set at the wrong time setting.

I was going to pick Jason Line, but the K&N Horsepower Challenge option had already been closed for more than 30 minutes when I went to make my picks. I could still make my regular race picks, so the cutoff was set at the wrong time setting.

I thought it was just me, but I could not select either
Send me ur picks in a conversation and I will update the game for you.

Shannon

Getting something fixed then the points will be posted. Only an 8 car field and you already know who is in so the points are not the same as a normal race. They are the same as they have been for however long I've been doing this :)
3 to win, 2 r/u and 1 for the semi's. Same will apply to other special races later in the season.

thanks

Well, no excuses here! Flatass forgot to pick this one - :) Am I still in second place? Missed two races last year - that won't happen this year. As usual, old age and treachery are leading the way.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back