Pick the Winners Brainerd (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Not sure if it was part of the early season schedule changes or if I just completely screwed it up but Brainerd had two classes that were not being run on the pick list.

If you pick a driver that doesn't show, oh well that's part of the game. When people see an entire class on the list. they assume the knucklehead running the game has it right, I did not.

There will be no scoring of this race, I don't feel right counting it when I messed up and had people picking two classes that weren't there.

Sorry about that.

On to Indy. Who's gonna be there? I'll be there for 3 days.

Not sure if it was part of the early season schedule changes or if I just completely screwed it up but Brainerd had two classes that were not being run on the pick list.

If you pick a driver that doesn't show, oh well that's part of the game. When people see an entire class on the list. they assume the knucklehead running the game has it right, I did not.

There will be no scoring of this race, I don't feel right counting it when I messed up and had people picking two classes that weren't there.

Sorry about that.

On to Indy. Who's gonna be there? I'll be there for 3 days.
Good,bc i sucked this week LOL

I will just stamp this one as a test session and from the results I still need to step my program up a little bit. I better have a good outing at Indy or I may not make the countdown. 🙂

That's fair. I knew that only 2 classes were running and still could only mustered 14 points. 2 drivers out in Round 1. Happy to skip this one. I will be in Indy on Saturday and Sunday.

I got lucky and picked the pro mod final. Looking at Friday qualifying caused me to foolishly change a few that I should have kept. Oh well. We are all blindly chasing Mr. English anyway. 😉

I will just stamp this one as a test session and from the results I still need to step my program up a little bit. I better have a good outing at Indy or I may not make the countdown. 🙂
Being that indy is one you're banging. One more Eugene, Maple Grove, Shady Maple!!! Get you're ass in gear for breakfast!!!

I won top fuel and pro mod and lost the rest in 1st round. It is too bad they didn't have full fields as the racing was great and the track was the best this year. I am now ready for Indy as this race confirmed my thinking in the PRO classes - I hope I am right.
Bring it on Eugene.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back