Votes: 34 52.3%
  • Pro Stock

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • PS Motor Cycle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jpee

Nitro Member
I don't mean to hijack Richards thread but I thought I'd make a "Poll" so we can see which Pro class is favorite

I don't mean to hijack Richards thread but I thought I'd make a "Poll" so we can see which Pro class is favorite
LOL..uh John..that would be a hijack..and I'll vote in both..
grinning-smiley-047.gif

I've never been much of a pro stock fan, but I will admit, it has gotten more interesting the last few years.

You guys are 100% right... I should have put in Pro Mods.. (They would have gotten more votes than PS MC

I only put in the Pro points classes.... :(

I'm really suprised by the totals so far with this Poll. I thought for sure that Top Fuel would be WAY higher than Pro Stock Car. :confused:

I'm really surprised by the totals so far with this Poll. I thought for sure that Top Fuel would be WAY higher than Pro Stock Car. :confused:

Yup I agree... I knew that FC would top the list.. but I was sure TF would be #2... as for me I'll get a hamburger when FC are running.. but LEAVE ME ALONE to watch PS.. now thats REAL racing.. with .05 from #1 to #16 you gotta have the car.. & the DRIVER better have his/her act together... Example;;; the Professor is not in the show, & I doubt he's gonna get in this afternoon... not in the HEAT..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back