Phoenix Pro Testing info please. (1 Viewer)

Most likely the weekend before the Winters.

If it's anything like the last few years, you can't get in unless you buy a ticket to the national event also.

Alan said there is negotiation going on between the pro teams & Wild Horse. No other info yet.

Thanks Paul Songas. And Cliff. I heard an interview today with John & Brittney Force, & Rob Hight from the Indy pri, and one mentioned they were testing in Phoenix in early January, but didn't name the dates. I went on Wild Horse Pass site but no luck on their schedule either. I'll be in the area then, & would live to see it. Thanks again.

Thanks Paul Songas. And Cliff. I heard an interview today with John & Brittney Force, & Rob Hight from the Indy pri, and one mentioned they were testing in Phoenix in early January, but didn't name the dates. I went on Wild Horse Pass site but no luck on their schedule either. I'll be in the area then, & would live to see it. Thanks again.
The policy of requiring purchase of a national event ticket to enable fans to buy testing entry has created a lot of hard feelings. Jeff?

Alan said there is negotiation going on between the pro teams & Wild Horse. No other info yet.

At the Vegas 2 Race, I saw a Guy with a Wild Horse Shirt on. He told me the Tribe wants to Dump Pro Testing and the D-7 Race cause they aren’t making $$$? We shall see...

The PRO test session is going to happen, I don't have the dates or any other information. And Joe, the Division 7 race is October 11-13, as was released over a month ago.

As I understand it, there are new lights going in and discussion about other improvements as well.

Alan

I'll try Paul, but the track should put the word out as the details get settled. I don't know if a ticket would be available for purchase. I do not work for the track.

Alan
P.S. No "D" in Reinhart

Anyone know the dates of winter testing at wild horse ?
And What does it cost ?
Thanks
The Motorsports Park @ Wild Horse Pass is finalizing an agreement with PRO to have testing, but plans are for it to be closed to the public as our efforts are geared toward the Feb. 22-24 NHRA Arizona Nationals. I know some fans will be disappointed but we're working toward providing free streaming. Watch for several major announcements about exciting plans. You can direct any questions/comments directly to me at [email protected]

Alan, I read that Tucson will hold a nostalgia F/C race April 12-13. UNFC is the group & Bucky Austin is the new Board Chairman. Also, John Lombardo Jr is outta alky F/C, and will run nostalgia nitro F/C. Good news for Tucson.

The Motorsports Park @ Wild Horse Pass is finalizing an agreement with PRO to have testing, but plans are for it to be closed to the public as our efforts are geared toward the Feb. 22-24 NHRA Arizona Nationals. I know some fans will be disappointed but we're working toward providing free streaming. Watch for several major announcements about exciting plans. You can direct any questions/comments directly to me at [email protected]

Thanks for the update, bummer, very disappointed. Well I still have the Nationals there to aim for. Thanks again everyone.

One good thing about watching on the computer is that you don't get sunburned. heh heh Also close access to eats and what have you. I have a LOT of computer time spent watching live feed races, especially PDRA and Divisional races when they show them.

You could just park across the freeway at the truck stop, and then run across the 10 freeway dodging a few cars and semi trucks doing 70 plus mph then climb over a fence and run across the road course track, climb over another fence then swim across the drag boat lake and climb over another fence and walk through the pits to the grandstands. You won't have to pay anything...unless you get caught.:D

Eugene, this was posted at 12:02 AM. What are you doing that late at night? I get accused of staying up late to think up stories I tell at work. heh heh

You could just park across the freeway at the truck stop, and then run across the 10 freeway dodging a few cars and semi trucks doing 70 plus mph then climb over a fence and run across the road course track, climb over another fence then swim across the drag boat lake and climb over another fence and walk through the pits to the grandstands. You won't have to pay anything...unless you get caught.:D

You're not supposed to tell my secret plan :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back