Pawuk Featured on Backinthepits.com today (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Pawuk Featured On BackInThePits.com Today
RICHFIELD, OH 8/17/06**Pro Stock driver Mark “Cowboy” Pawuk is the “featured performer” on today’s popular BackInThePits.com website where he appears in on-air journalist Rik Anthony’s “Daily Pit Report” headline story.

************By clicking on the photo of Anthony and Pawuk you’ll be taken directly to a 90-second interview in which Pawuk outlines his beginnings in the sport, and where he is today.

************“I was honored to be a part of Rik’s show, and on the web site,” he said.**“This isn’t the first time I’ve been interviewed for Rik’s Back In The Pits radio program, and I certainly hope we can do it again.**Rik asks ‘good questions,’ but then he lets his subjects tell their stories, so it’s a lot easier than some of the interviews I’ve done over the years.”

************On the Internet since July, 2004, BackInThePits.com is an adjunct to Anthony’s syndicated radio program by the same name (without the dot-com, of course!).
************“Maybe this is a good sign for us,” Pawuk added as he headed for the airport.**“The O’Reilly’s Mid-South Nationals begins in Memphis tomorrow, so maybe a little pre-race interview is just what we need to help the on-track performance of our new Pontiac GTO.*

************“Media exposure and then good fortune on the track.**That’s what I’d call a winning combination!”

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back