Open letter to the Lagana family (1 Viewer)

James

Nitro Member
Saturday night my family attended the "Night of thrills" at New England Dragway. The featured performers were Dom and Bobby Lagana in a brother vs brother match race. WHAT A HELL OF A SHOW!! The brothers Lagana raced wheel to wheel on both of their scheduled passes and left the New England faithfull hooting and hollering each time they cleared the traps. A very professional effort. Side by side 4 second, 300 mph racing is what they treated us too and I just wanted to say thanks in a public forum. I don't think a single person left the track dissappointed. Great, great job.
On another note a job well done by NED in putting together an excellent event. Top fuel, Nitro Harley's, Pro Mod, Nostalgia Funny car vs Altered the always exciting Pro Comp guys, two different bike fields, four classes of Street eliminators, snowmobiles along with a great field of Top Dragster and Top Sportsman entrys kept the action going all night. Great job by everyone and a special thanks to mother nature for holding out as long as you did.

James,
I was there as well, and I don't think that I could have said it any better myself. I was hoping for. but not expecting 2 side by side laps with the candles lit all the way - but they were..

I can't wait for the next show!

Saturday night my family attended the "Night of thrills" at New England Dragway. The featured performers were Dom and Bobby Lagana in a brother vs brother match race. WHAT A HELL OF A SHOW!! The brothers Lagana raced wheel to wheel on both of their scheduled passes and left the New England faithfull hooting and hollering each time they cleared the traps. A very professional effort. Side by side 4 second, 300 mph racing is what they treated us too and I just wanted to say thanks in a public forum. I don't think a single person left the track dissappointed. Great, great job.
On another note a job well done by NED in putting together an excellent event. Top fuel, Nitro Harley's, Pro Mod, Nostalgia Funny car vs Altered the always exciting Pro Comp guys, two different bike fields, four classes of Street eliminators, snowmobiles along with a great field of Top Dragster and Top Sportsman entrys kept the action going all night. Great job by everyone and a special thanks to mother nature for holding out as long as you did.

My sentiments exactly!!! Thanks guys!!

Thanks James and all for the kind words. A friend showed my Dad your post and it made his day.
I will be honest though, both runs went better than expected. I think with all our history there and our Mom watching over us and the family and fans gave the cars the horsepower.
because the weekend was so good, we decided to bring both cars to the IHRA Race this weekend here in Grand Bend, a friend Ric Duchene flew out
to epping and drove the other rig for us, which is being borrowed from another friend Paul Richards.
Thanks again, and hope to do it again!!!
Bobby, Dom n Family n Crew

Great job Bobby! I'm glad to see Dom getting the opportunity to drive, he's paid his dues. Last time I saw him he was about to go to blows with a women in Spokane who was twice his size.

And Lippy is up there smiling while watching over all y'all. Putzes.:D

Stay safe boys and all the best from Texas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back