Open Invite @ MuscleCar Reunion & Nostalgia Drags (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
If you are attending the MuscleCar Reunion and Nostalgia Drags this is for you!!

On Saturday Nite Oct 4th Spanky's (my barbershop/associate sponsor of the race... <--insert mohawk joke here) is throwing a party in the pits of the Nitro-Madness AA/FA Team

When: Will begin after qualifying approximately 8:00 to 11:30? (the final qualifying session is scheduled for 7pm)
Who: Any and everyone! Racers, Teams, Fans!
How Much:IT'S FREE!! It's on me!
What To Bring: Whatever you want... don't want you to get 'thirsty' :cool:
What NOT To Bring: Attitudes and/or Drama... just come hang out, check out cool cars, and have some fun!
Other Details: I have a DJ that is gonna set up in our pit and rock us with a little music and entertainment

And Stanke... bring the cake bro!!!

Disclaimer: I DID clear this with the track, management, and troxel... just don't tell scott gaulter :eek: j/k!! He is in on it too!

where the hell was this for the Nostalgia Fest Belt?!?! how ya gonna throw a party at the race i'm not at?!! :eek::confused::mad:

where the hell was this for the Nostalgia Fest Belt?!?! how ya gonna throw a party at the race i'm not at?!! :eek::confused::mad:

well load that heap up minick!! you know you want to!! besides if you come down here i'll post up a bounty on baker just to motivate you boys and keep things interesting :eek:

i'm thinking a pit party at next years world series would be crazy!!

Don't worry MM, Jerry N and I will be there and host a cup in your honor buddy! :D

Sean B. has ordered some sunshine and 70-degree weather for us. :cool:

Rapid

well load that heap up minick!! you know you want to!! besides if you come down here i'll post up a bounty on baker just to motivate you boys and keep things interesting :eek:

i'm thinking a pit party at next years world series would be crazy!!

YOU'RE FRIGGAN RIGHT I DO!! lol....but like i said....at least i'll be racing somewhere....party at the World Series would be SUH-WEET!

Don't worry MM, Jerry N and I will be there and host a cup in your honor buddy! :D

Sean B. has ordered some sunshine and 70-degree weather for us. :cool:

Rapid

you mean i will be the toast of THE jerry newman and THE rapid randy?!?! IT'S EVERYTHING I DREAMED IT WOULD BE!! :p

and congrats on the 70's and sunny....looks like i am gonna be stuck with 59 and partly cloudy, thats good 5's weather!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE GOING.....HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!

well minick if it makes you feel any better... this is 'trial run'... a 'shake-down pass' of sorts! if all goes well maybe you can help me make world series 'the big show' next year?

and don't worry i'll have a cold beverage(s) in your honor too buddy :D hell maybe i'll after a couple of them i'll send you some pictures :eek:

at the very least the text messages should be epic!

and the weather for KC this weekend is shaping up to be absolutely amazing!!

With the new lazer ground track surface, and the perfect weather, it should be good for some really fast times. Oh wait..we're talking about the party...well..that will be good times too!

and don't worry i'll have a cold beverage(s) in your honor too buddy :D hell maybe i'll after a couple of them i'll send you some pictures :eek:

at the very least the text messages should be epic!

as long as nobody has their pants around their ankles i look forward to them ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back