Norwalk Summit Racing Equipment Nationals Photos (1 Viewer)

Do you know what I love about your photo album's the most David..?

It's the fact they START with Top Alcohol Dragster and Top Alcohol Funny Car.....;)

Thats the way it will always be on my site:) The Top Alcohol Teams are awesome! They treat me as if I am part of there racing family and its a awesome feeling. Never in a million years did I ever dream I would be taking so many pictures and getting the opportunity to meet so many great people in the sport of drag racing. The first 14 years I followed this sport I did not know a sole in the pits and if I took 100 pictures in that time frame its alot! and here today I can not walk 5 feet without some one stopping me and taking thousands of pictures over a course of a weekend. Over the past year I have been starting to meet a lot of the sportsman class racers so I try my best to get around to everyone and wish them luck and also try getting at least 1 round of all the classes. It makes for a busy weekend but I am enjoying every minute of it. My only compensation for the pictures I take is knowing people enjoy them so thanks to everyone who views them and passes my site onto others to view my photos.

David

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back