Norwalk Raceway to go NHRA? (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
Compplus has mentioned this, Apparently the major stickler is the 4th of July show that brings in 35,000 which the Track refuses to give up! Never been to that track, but sure is a nice facility!;)

Doesn't this get brought up at least once a month? The last I heard was the Bader's still owned the place and would doubt very seriously that they would get into bed with nhra.:confused:

Doesn't this get brought up at least once a month? The last I heard was the Bader's still owned the place and would doubt very seriously that they would get into bed with nhra.:confused:

But the rumor keeps on coming up. Where there is smoke, usually there is fire.

why would the 4th of July show be an issue??

Because NHRA doesn't like Member tracks running Event's that may compete with other Natl. events.

Because NHRA doesn't like Member tracks running Event's that may compete with other Natl. events.

But there's no Nat'l event on July 4th weekend, so what's the difference. Seems to me that it's because it's an event that isn't NHRA sanctioned. No sanction = no check to Glendora.

yeah there is no nhra event, thats why they get all the fc's there. Nhra should have no say in that.

It's a GREAT show. Bader has a great track and I've always loved going there. The Halloween classic is a must go as well as they 4th of July show.

yeap, rumor been coming up for past few yrs , when bader origiinally bought norwalk he wanted to go nhra but they wanted him to put major $$$$ into it and couldnt afford to at the time , would rather see it stay ihra but money talks bs walks.

Hmmm....maybe Dean Skuza is waiting for Brunton Smith to buy the NHRA,and for Norwalk to go NHRA before he makes his comeback.:D

Lol.....You guys keep making jokes about this, Yet the Blogs keep bringing it up? Must be something to this, I doubt Bobby and Jeff would be wasting they're time otherwise. Dean Skuza is as good as retired in my opinion.:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back