Nitro Revival Postponed (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Steve Gibbs
17 hrs ·
To Our Nitro Revival Family, Friends, and Participants,Please be advised that Nitro Revival, scheduled for Saturday, November 7, has been indefinitely postponed. This comes as a result of the recent increase of COVID-19 cases, and the challenges that come with promoting an event under such circumstances.After consulting with local officials regarding these challenges, we were advised to postpone Nitro Revival until a time when we can assure the safety and success of the event.It is extremely disappointing, as so much time, energy, emotion, and money have been invested into the project. We will survive, and move on. There will be another Nitro Revival!A future date will be determined once COVID-19 restrictions become clear and are less restrictive.For those who registered for the event online using www.thefoat.com , refunds will begin to process automatically.Anyone who registered in person or via mail, Nitro Revival Entries for all categories, and all Participant Passes sold, will automatically be transferred to the rescheduled event. New tickets and parking permits will be issued when the rescheduled date is established. For those who registered via mail-in registration, full refunds will be available upon request. Please email request to: [email protected] will be mailed only to the person, and address, listed on the original entry form and/or ticket order.We cannot thank our loyal supporters and followers enough, as we endeavored to make this event happen. We regret the inconvenience of disrupted plans.We thank the folks at Irwindale Dragstrip for their continued efforts, and faith in our cause. Together...we will produce future Nitro Revival events.

I was born in the People's Republic of California when it was still California. Loved living there, except for maybe the earthquakes. But I moved to Arizona in 1981 & you could not pay me to go back to California. I hate that my home state has become so (messed) up.

I was born in the People's Republic of California when it was still California. Loved living there, except for maybe the earthquakes. But I moved to Arizona in 1981 & you could not pay me to go back to California. I hate that my home state has become so (messed) up.

Whats worse is the fact that we are getting a ton of people fleeing California ending up in our state and then voting for the same liberal agenda that completely screwed up what they left behind.

Same thing with Texas. Many people going there to escape Dem states, but still bringing Dem liberal thoughts. I really don't blame those folks for moving elsewhere, but wish they would re-think what they picked up in Calif & other Dem states. By the way, I don't trust Calif & Washington to be favorable to auto racing in any form and will be surprised if any NHRA Nat'l events happen. Maybe some other states as well.

Life will go on and the Nitro Revivals will continue. In fact, the Gibbs' have already announced last month that there will be 2 Nitro Revivals in 2021. One in May and November.

And BTW, the ANRA Season Finals is still on the calendar for next week at Famoso Raceway. Our fellow Mater Mike English will be announcing from the tower. ;)

Life will go on and the Nitro Revivals will continue. In fact, the Gibbs' have already announced last month that there will be 2 Nitro Revivals in 2021. One in May and November.

And BTW, the ANRA Season Finals is still on the calendar for next week at Famoso Raceway. Our fellow Mater Mike English will be announcing from the tower. ;)
good news for the racers ,but i just looked and no spectators , oh well have fun

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back