Nitro Jenn???? (2 Viewers)

Toejam

Nitro Member
So here it is Saturday around 11:30 I'm headed towards the track and I pick up the track audio. Jenn Jaramillo's father Phil was up in S/C, and Alan Reinhart is announcing, he goes "and there's Nitro Jenn on the track as well" That was neat hearing from a mile away!

She mentioned it last night on Facebook:
Hey! My dad made ESPN2's qualifying show! He was racing Jeggie in Time Trials when they shot that video!
Of course I missed it when they showed it. :rolleyes:

She mentioned it last night on Facebook:

Of course I missed it when they showed it. :rolleyes:

I would have too had it not been for Eric Howell's wife Lynn texting me!

It was all of 9.50 seconds and the focus was on Jeg but it was still pretty exciting! I saw the camera crew in his lane when I staged Dad's car up.

Oh great... now Jenn's famous and I'm going to have to schedule Benny Burger time. *sigh*

That's just the coolest stuff ever! :D Way to go Chica!

What's a Benny Burger?

OMG!! Joe, you haven't had one??? I would have insisted that you come down south last time I visited if I had known. Would have been a treat to watch you eat. :) Benny's and Benny's too are home grown Los Lunas/Bosque Farms. A Benny Burger is served w/green chili and guacamole. You can have it open or closed and if you have it open, you need a fork.

I would have too had it not been for Eric Howell's wife Lynn texting me!

It was all of 9.50 seconds and the focus was on Jeg but it was still pretty exciting! I saw the camera crew in his lane when I staged Dad's car up.

yea, I was proud of her. She noticed that car pretty quick too.

Now, back to the burger part of this thread. How do I get one in Chicagoland?

Gotta love New Mexico, you guys put green chiles on everything. I half way expected them in my coffee in the morning LOL.

(seriously though, you should warn us tourist-types ... I was thoroughly confused as to why they were on my steak)

Gotta love New Mexico, you guys put green chiles on everything. I half way expected them in my coffee in the morning LOL.

(seriously though, you should warn us tourist-types ... I was thoroughly confused as to why they were on my steak)

You need to go to the right place for pinon green chile coffee...

If you can't put green chile on it, in it, or on the side, it's not fit for serving!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back