NHRA TV GETS NEW STREAMING PROVIDER (1 Viewer)

It's cool...I just dont have an extra $150 bones layin around.........Now if they did a monthly payment deal like Amazon Prime and let you cancel whenever you want....I would be in for sure...

The site SEEMS (to me) to load much quicker. I'm looking forward to the season.
One question: If I join NHRA will they apply the 25% discount to the annual cost of TV? Anyone able to confirm?

The site SEEMS (to me) to load much quicker. I'm looking forward to the season.
One question: If I join NHRA will they apply the 25% discount to the annual cost of TV? Anyone able to confirm?
If you join they send you a promo code that you can type in when pucrhasing TV to shave 25% off the cost

Does anyone know how to contact them, I was paid thru May and now they say my subscription is a free pass and I need to pay again. So confused!

Is the NHRA not offering the "Platinum" package this year, that includes NHRA.TV? Looks like I can only renew a "Gold" membership on NHRA.com. I'd prefer to have both, but if one has to go, it's going to be my NHRA membership.

Is the NHRA not offering the "Platinum" package this year, that includes NHRA.TV? Looks like I can only renew a "Gold" membership on NHRA.com. I'd prefer to have both, but if one has to go, it's going to be my NHRA membership.
I renewed my platinum membership last month.

Hi; I just renewed and Nancy Wheeler informed me there is no more Platinum membership; only gold with a discount coupon for NHRA TV.
I must have been one of the last to do that. Nancy is the one who updated my NHRA TV subscription when I renewed the platinum plan.

I never renew my membership online because I enjoy talking to Nancy Wheeler once per year. She's always pleasant, helpful and horrified when I tell her how cold it is in Winnipeg. 🥶

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back