NHRA.tv audio (1 Viewer)

Nitro79

Nitro Member
I know there's been lot's of complaints regarding NHRA.tv audio, but this weekend without the annoying "Lo-Zone" sure was pleasant.

It's Monday evening here in the UK and catchup from Texas for Saturday and Sunday has still not been posted on the NHRA site. Anybody got any idea when it's likely to happen?

Why can't we hear the cars? We've all been bitching about this for years. Sometimes audio is fine, sometimes you can't hear anything besides the announcer. You would think they would have figured this out by now. What is it? Is someone forgetting to adjust the audio? Is it not possible to provide consistent quality sound?

Funny cars sound ok. Maybe they need to be proactive and adjust the mic volume between nitro burners and everything else. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Nope, nothing has changed with the car audio (still really sucks!). The annoucer's are still way to loud. I see they still have the
annoying wannabe karaoke dive bar DJ screaming, just to hear himself scream. The only thing NHRA.TV did during the winter
was make the home page (NHRA.TV) pretty and raze the price. What's that saying? Oh, I know, you can't polish a turd.
That's to bad, NHRA has something really special with NHRA.TV. As I was writing this, the first Q session for Pro Stock was
being shown. I couldn't even hear the cars, but the annouser's. I had to turn the BOSE down.

images
Exactly why i dont subscribe,announcers just want yap yap yap yap,we should have a choice to just have car sounds with graphics showing timeslips,but nooooooo. What a chit show

I don't mind the talk talk. But when I can't even hear a motor noise, it sucks. Naturally aspirated, no volume at all.

For me, the NHRA.tv audio at the Charlotte race was the best and most consistent in all classes in years. I’m now worried that it takes 4 drag cars to provide the sounds we are missing from the rest of the schedule. Guess Chicago will reveal all.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back