NHRA night under fire (1 Viewer)

We will be at Martin with 6 top fuel cars.....dixon dakin dom Kyle wurtzel Bruce litton and haddock......all the races sound like good shows to me

Been to Nite of Fire and the Martin race many times. I live in between the two and I hate that they happen same weekend. Due to a family reunion can't get to either this year. But roadkill nights is in town, so might try to sneak over there, Leah and Hagan will be there.

Only one thing on Earth would make me leave Bonneville for 1.5 days and that is fuel cars doing burnouts on Woodward. Roadkill Nights is bad ass. Can't want to be yelling and screaming there agin this year...after I visit tech on the salt tomorrow to blast some photos.

Only one thing on Earth would make me leave Bonneville for 1.5 days and that is fuel cars doing burnouts on Woodward. Roadkill Nights is bad ass. Can't want to be yelling and screaming there agin this year...after I visit tech on the salt tomorrow to blast some photos.
Man I need to see Bonneville. Brian, any chance you could post your shots here?

Dad and I went to roadkill nights and it was kind of a bust due to rain. We did see this weird flamethrower car as they called it.

Attachments

• 0811182040c.jpg
    0811182040c.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Kris Krabill gave a little excitement at Boise Raceway:

Saw a similar incident at the other race with much worse results. But everyone walked away okay.

Should have went to Norwalk or Martin. Road kill was a bit of a bust. Can't beat the rain, but when you see it's coming why waste over an hour for celebrity race where only 7 passes happen. They really need to keep things moving. Didn't have enough drying equipment and eventually called it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back