NHRA Marketing (1 Viewer)

Johnny Mopar

Nitro Member
Hats off to NHRA for a very targeted marketing plan for the upcoming St Louis race. Today is opening day for the Cardinals at Busch Stadium. NHRA placed a well produced commercial at the very end of the pre-game coverage. For those of you that don't follow the Cards as closely as some of us, they draw over 3.3 million fans to Busch stadium each year. Last year they sold out nearly all 81 home games and boast the biggest Radio broadcast network of any team in baseball. Needless to say, the St Louis market nearly stops in it's tracks for opening day. Today they were introduced to NHRA Drag Racing during the telecast. Typically the home opener is watched by around 50% of the homes in the St Louis Metro. That's larger than any other television program or sporting event all year long.

Way to go NHRA!

I just wonder If It's the nhra-or the great people at Gateway. The staff at Gateway do a great job keeping the three day ticket holders happy.

KUDOS.... GOOD WORK IMG AND NHRA MARKETING...

obamaclapping.gif

I just wonder If It's the nhra-or the great people at Gateway. The staff at Gateway do a great job keeping the three day ticket holders happy.

It appeared to be NHRA's production. I would imagine they placed the buy. Either way, it was very well placed. After I started this thread I noticed another perfectly placed commercial in the beginning of the first commercial break after the game. Again...someone knew who to reach out to in St Louis.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back