NHRA Gators replay on FS1 (1 Viewer)

capps semi-final explosion and subsequent re-build to come back and win against a very fast T-Wilk ....... didn't want either of them to lose, although i was pullin' for T-Wilk (love the nickname)

can anyone comment of covid policies at gainesville? it did not look like a sell-out, but did look fairly full, even at whatever spectator % the track was allowed.
seemed like a really good event. a few showers, no sweltering heat, and no hurricane.

if covid lockdown in some states persists, and the nhra looks to the east coast to start it's 2021 season, could PBIR host and early season race?
a nat. event? or possibly an independent race with some money up for grabs?......or even an early season test session similar to what they had a few years back?

PBIR is IHRA I believe. Also did anyone notice Langdon lock up the rear tires after one of his runs on Sunday ? It was a quick shot then nothing was said about it.

The track took your temp and you had to wear a mask to gain entry. I'd say 85% inside did not wear masks inside, and no one was enforcing it. Numerous hand sanitizing stations were present. I never heard if there was a cap on tickets, but the ticket booth had windows open.

It was 90 degrees on saturday, and the humidity made it wet and sticky.

I thought Capps did a great job spinning the car. Thought at first he was gonna go thru the wall opening & hit something. That was wild! Gotta agree, bringing out the back up car & getting it ready for the finals in such a short time....wow.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back