Nhra/Fox (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Maybe im reading this wrong but from what I can tell fs2 will have coverage of the fall nationals on sunday and not fs1??? Really. Great way to piss off all the sponsors NHRA. Not to many people even have fs2. Maybe a way to get more people to buy all access??

Last edited:
I doubt they did it to get people to buy all access passes with 4 races left. That seems irrational and highly unlikely, as in 100%.

In actuality, Saturday will be college football and Sunday looks like Nascar. I'm not surprised. They likely get more viewers from both of those over nhra. So why would they give a better time slot to a worse performing television show? More irrationality. No one with a sound mind would do that.

Not everything is a conspiracy against you, bro. All it takes is a little rational thinking and 2 seconds of research to determine why it's that way. Not only that, you can bet it was decided before the season started which races would be shown on which channel and when. Come on, dude. Are you on crack or pcp? No one could be this irrational about something so stupid, for lack of a better word. Why would the sponsors all the sudden be pissed? They've known about this the entire year. They release the entire TV viewing schedule before race 1 ever starts. But they get pissed now because???

See what I'm saying? Your entire post is irrational and makes you sound paranoid. You also have no possible way of knowing whether "not to(sic) many people" have FS2 or not. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Just because you don't doesn't mean no one does. I have it. It came with the basic channel package from Directv. Going by that, I'd assume most people do have it considering I only have the 2nd cheapest channel package. But I'm just as likely to be right as you because I don't have a clue, either. LOL! There's no way to know without going over the data. The facts. None of which either of us have seen.

And I haven't even mentioned FS GO, the Fox Sports app that also shows nhra races. All it takes is logging in with your TV network credentials and you can usually watch there when it's on FS2, I believe. Just like they did qualifying this past race. You could've caught the extension on FS2 or the FS GO app if you didn't have FS2.

Having said ALL of that, I'd venture to say Fox isn't the stupid one in this equation. <shrug>

Reminds me of the guy last week that complained about how long racing was stopped because of the pro mod crash and tried to blame it on Fox Sports because he only saw this many minutes of qualifying out of 2 hrs. About how racing was stopped for so long and it wouldn't have taken near that long with ESPN doing the show. Except ESPN has zero effect on how long it takes to clean up a crash. None. Yet he was convinced that they would've been back racing in no more than 20 mins if ESPN was filming instead of Fox. Lmao. Yea okayyyyyy. Put down the crackpipe, sir. LOL!

He was so busy crying about missing it on FS1 and how ESPN would've had them back racing in mere minutes, he didn't realize it was on FS GO and FS2. In all honesty, he just wanted to complain. Much like what I'm seeing here.

Last edited:
I doubt they did it to get people to buy all access passes with 4 races left. That seems irrational and highly unlikely, as in 100%.

In actuality, Saturday will be college football and Sunday looks like Nascar. I'm not surprised. They likely get more viewers from both of those over nhra. So why would they give a better time slot to a worse performing television show? More irrationality. No one with a sound mind would do that.

Not everything is a conspiracy against you, bro. All it takes is a little rational thinking and 2 seconds of research to determine why it's that way. Not only that, you can bet it was decided before the season started which races would be shown on which channel and when. Come on, dude. Are you on crack or pcp? No one could be this irrational about something so stupid, for lack of a better word. Why would the sponsors all the sudden be pissed? They've known about this the entire year. They release the entire TV viewing schedule before race 1 ever starts. But they get pissed now because???

See what I'm saying? Your entire post is irrational and makes you sound paranoid. You also have no possible way of knowing whether "not to(sic) many people" have FS2 or not. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Just because you don't doesn't mean no one does. I have it. It came with the basic channel package from Directv. Going by that, I'd assume most people do have it considering I only have the 2nd cheapest channel package. But I'm just as likely to be right as you because I don't have a clue, either. LOL! There's no way to know without going over the data. The facts. None of which either of us have seen.

And I haven't even mentioned FS GO, the Fox Sports app that also shows nhra races. All it takes is logging in with your TV network credentials and you can usually watch there when it's on FS2, I believe. Just like they did qualifying this past race. You could've caught the extension on FS2 or the FS GO app if you didn't have FS2.

Having said ALL of that, I'd venture to say Fox isn't the stupid one in this equation. <shrug>

Reminds me of the guy last week that complained about how long racing was stopped because of the pro mod crash and tried to blame it on Fox Sports because he only saw this many minutes of qualifying out of 2 hrs. About how racing was stopped for so long and it wouldn't have taken near that long with ESPN doing the show. Except ESPN has zero effect on how long it takes to clean up a crash. None. Yet he was convinced that they would've been back racing in no more than 20 mins if ESPN was filming instead of Fox. Lmao. Yea okayyyyyy. Put down the crackpipe, sir. LOL!

He was so busy crying about missing it on FS1 and how ESPN would've had them back racing in mere minutes, he didn't realize it was on FS GO and FS2. In all honesty, he just wanted to complain. Much like what I'm seeing here.
Well it wasnt me complaining about the wreck, and no im not on drugs *******. Stop assuming i am. Just venting. ITS THE COUNTDOWN.
Who the hell are you to even say so. Fs go mostly requires you to have fs2 channel ifs its on reg fs2 to watch online. Espn was def better,at least they got the sound sync right,these fox idiots still dont have it right. Sounds like you might work for fox???? You sure are defensive. Maybe your an ANALyst Lol. Yea im sure ALL the sponsors knew this before the season started LOL. Id say a majority of people dont have fs2,I didnt say everyone. No wonder sponsorships are hurting.

Last edited:
Maybe im reading this wrong but from what I can tell fs2 will have coverage of the fall nationals on sunday and not fs1??? Really. Great way to piss off all the sponsors NHRA. Not to many people even have fs2. Guess I know what fs stands for FOX STUPID. Maybe a way to get more people to buy all access,not me no thank you.
You can buy a weekend pass for under 20 bucks trust me all access is great sometimes it glitches but it gets fixed fast it’s definitely worth the money

You can buy a weekend pass for under 20 bucks trust me all access is great sometimes it glitches but it gets fixed fast it’s definitely worth the money
Ive tried it a couple times,if it were free id say yea,not paying for what they think its worth

Ive tried it a couple times,if it were free id say yea,not paying for what they think its worth
Ok why don’t you think it’s good? Seriously dude you don’t like fs1 I think there great if they say nhra on at 2.30 it’s on it’s not poker baseball hot dog eating contest it’s nhra drag racing and I love it

Ok why don’t you think it’s good? Seriously dude you don’t like fs1 I think there great if they say nhra on at 2.30 it’s on it’s not poker baseball hot dog eating contest it’s nhra drag racing and I love it
Its not horrible,it would be nice tho if the sound sync was spot on. Even when they switch cameras its draws back if you listen to the sound. If i could get all access without announcer optin and just hear the cars with et numbers shown id def be down with that

Since FS2 used to be the Speed Channel, I'm sorta surprised you don't have it. I don't sit in front of the TV much, but it is often going in the monitors scattered around our shop to keep us entertained during work.

Since FS2 used to be the Speed Channel, I'm sorta surprised you don't have it. I don't sit in front of the TV much, but it is often going in the monitors scattered around our shop to keep us entertained during work.
Comcast doesnt have it,ive called and it doesnt sound like they will anytime soon, i tried fs2 on my computer and still wont work after signing in etc (

I guess ill have to dvr it monday at 3am to 6am, go to work stay away from internet and watch when i get home

Jeremy, you seem like a DirecTV or DishNetwork candidate. I'm guessing that most of your issue is bandwidth. Do you have any large data streaming services that work well? We have 100 mbps service at home and All Access works almost flawlessly. Yes, there are occasions when the voice is not connected to the video, but that is far from rare for a live stream of any form or fashion. My guess is that comcast is not carrying FS2 in you area also because of bandwidth.

Comcast doesnt have it,ive called and it doesnt sound like they will anytime soon, i tried fs2 on my computer and still wont work after signing in etc (
I have Comcast, just the basic and I have FS2

Son of a Gun, I live in Central California and FS2 isn't available on Comcast. This sucks!
I would think the last thing NHRA would need is less viewers.

Beating a dead horse Again. I haven't had a cable box in the house in over 2 years, just wifi. My go to is a firestick and a firetv box with a subscription to another app for live streaming and I get Everything. 8 bux a month plus the wifi which costs 44.95. As i'm typing, NHRA is on FS2 right now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back