New T/F entry? (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member

That was my first thought.
Mine too. Of course he has TV duties as well so it would be hard for him to make it work. Of course there is quite a few comp racers that would be interested in stepping up. To add fuel on the fire, Bobby Bennett mentioned on the Comp Plus power hour that Elite was looking at possible doing something with nitro In the future.

To add fuel on the fire, Bobby Bennett mentioned on the Comp Plus power hour that Elite was looking at possible doing something with nitro In the future.
That’s interesting. Quite a departure from what any current Elite member is use to. I assume they would strike some affiliations with established teams to get on their feet. I wonder if Erica has any aspirations to follow her original course into the fuel classes?

That’s interesting. Quite a departure from what any current Elite member is use to. I assume they would strike some affiliations with established teams to get on their feet. I wonder if Erica has any aspirations to follow her original course into the fuel classes?
Erica could certainly do it, but after her Pro Mod fire she may be content in PS. As far as current Comp racers, it would be cool to see Bruno do it, I'm curious to see who it is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back