New Sponsorship Column (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
I have added a candid new column on how to find and keep a sponsor on my web site www.capracing.com . To find it scroll down below the news section.

This is the first of a three part series. It's aimed at the sportsman racer and not the professional racer looking for 2 million dollars. I can't help you with that or else I'd be doing it. I have had great success with regional and local deals which is what I focus on.

I tried to relay my own experiences and try to include some unique information that the "experts" (some who aren't even racers) likely don't tell you in their seminars.

I just read the first installment (excellent information), we are stepping up from 7 years of very sucessful jr dragster racing to a S/C - Q/R dragster and this information couldn't come at a better time for us. Thanks, and good luck on you're racing.

Thanks Ken, I appreciate that and I'm glad you got something out of it. A lot of people ask me how to go about it since next season will be our eight year with Capitol. I think our partnership is a real success story in sportsman racing. Few deals lasted this long and it was never a back door deal.

Great stuff! We are proud to contribute in a small way to Rich's team.
We talk about his racing efforts and projects we are partnering on several times a week. We will be working on our first international project next week - FIA Pro Mods -:cool:
I get worn out just listening to everything he does for his sponsor and the community. I doubt that there is another sportsman racer in the country who has been headlined in a full page ad in Time magazine!
If you are a sportsman racer looking for sponsorship, you need to read every word of these articles. And . . . you need to be prepared to work VERY hard!
As far as racing advice - I think he has finally heard "I told you so" about that Powerglide! A LencoGlide should ensure that the CAP Racing dragster will kick A$$. Sorry Buddy, just couldn't resist - :D

Thanks Jim for all of your support, it's a pleasure having Competition Printing as a part of our team. Yes, a Lenco drive is probably what's needed now that we're consistanly in the sixes. It just takes $$$$$

I'll have part ll of the sponsor cloumn next week. I don'y have all the answers but if I can help someone get something it will have been worth it!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back