New Rumor (1 Viewer)

I’m throwing Rick Hendricks name in the hat on this one. Ken Black isn’t getting any younger (who is) and Greg has done a great job representing Hendrickcars.com. The other KB racers are doing well also.
Anderson said Hendricks would be at the races on Friday in Charlotte.

Rick Hendricks was into drag racing in his younger years before his involvement in the Liquid Qtr. Mile. So he may be it.
But the Cat in the Hat also was in the Mexican Taxi business before NASCAR and space race.

Another Pro Stock (Camaro)? Yawn.
that's the spirit.

I would think if it is Roush, a Ford engine program would develop.
And seeing as how the Cuadra$' run ford bodies on 2 cars.

Doesn't Elite and others have Ford body cars?

Why are there no Ford engines. I plead ignorant.

Does Roush even know the firing order of a Chevy.

Last edited:
I thought Chevrolet is the only option available. I don't follow PS much. I'm sorry, I thought you knew.

I'm confused as is.

Last edited:
that's the spirit.

I would think if it is Roush, a Ford engine program would develop.
And seeing as how the Cuadra$' run ford bodies on 2 cars.

Doesn't Elite and others have Ford body cars?

Why are there no Ford engines. I plead ignorant.

Does Roush even know the firing order of a Chevy.
Jack Roush raced Pro Stock for years before he went to NASCAR. Gapp/Roush was a major player with their car.

Jack Roush raced Pro Stock for years before he went to NASCAR. Gapp/Roush was a major player with their car.
I know that!

I also knew of his aerospace program. Marc put the hat on the cat, and it fit.

What does that have to do with me, or my post though?

Last edited:
NHRA changed the rules so any engine can be run in any car ie: Chevy motor in a Mustang, etc.
I tried to paste it here Cliff. It didn't work.

NHRA PS entry list, lists the Cuadra's Fords as, Ford 500.
The Dodge of Prusiensky says Dodge 500.

I thought they all ran Chevrolet powerplants as the rule has stated for a few years. IDK
Someone will.

Last edited:
Frank Iaconio has been running the Cuadra engine program so it is certainly a Chevy engine. I would never put any credence in anything on the entry list. If I remember correctly the last person to work on a competitive Ford program was Jim Cunningham. It’s a shame he didn’t have much success. Tough with no factory support.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back