new magazine-drag illustrated (1 Viewer)

Kelly Andersen

Nitro Member
I cant remember if I posted this on the old board or not,Wes Buck has a new magzine out actually its been out a few months now, It's called Drag Illustrated and you can get a free subscription at www.dragillustrated.com just click on the subscribe link and leave your name,adress, zip and your set to go. its getting better each month we been running all over the country shooting races. I think you guys will like it, please remember it might take 6-8 weeks to get the first one just like other mags. we've been to a bunch of nhra races and a ton of adrl and other pro-mod races and I was at an all harley ahdra race yesterday shooting top fuel bikes( those guy are crazy) so there is something for everyone. hope you enjoy it. if anyone wants a copy of this months just e-mail me I still have a few left and I'll send one out.

Thanks Kelly,
I don't recall hearing about it before, but I'm looking forward to seeing the magazine.

I cant remember if I posted this on the old board or not,Wes Buck has a new magzine out actually its been out a few months now, It's called Drag Illustrated and you can get a free subscription at www.dragillustrated.com just click on the subscribe link and leave your name,adress, zip and your set to go. its getting better each month we been running all over the country shooting races. I think you guys will like it, please remember it might take 6-8 weeks to get the first one just like other mags. we've been to a bunch of nhra races and a ton of adrl and other pro-mod races and I was at an all harley ahdra race yesterday shooting top fuel bikes( those guy are crazy) so there is something for everyone. hope you enjoy it. if anyone wants a copy of this months just e-mail me I still have a few left and I'll send one out.

Is this the one that had a two page interview with Erica Enders in the last issue?

For some reason all your link brings up is the cover of the magazine....I can't get my computer to load the rest of it...is there an e-mail addy I can send my info to until I figure out my computer?
Thanks, Kevin

For some reason all your link brings up is the cover of the magazine....I can't get my computer to load the rest of it...is there an e-mail addy I can send my info to until I figure out my computer?
Thanks, Kevin
look to the left at the subscribe for free link and put your info in there and your set!!!

I also have gotten all the mag. It is a great read and I would recommend that you sign up!

Rapid

Thanks, Kelly. Sent and email.

BTW, great videos you guys have on the site, too. The Johnson vs. Kirk is pretty scary. I bet the guy holding that camera had to change his undies after that one. That car couldn't have stopped any closer to him.

Kelly
When I open the subscribe link,fill in my info,hit send, it bounces the e mail back to me says "The following addresses had permanent fatal errors " I have tried it 3 or4 times with the same results each time.
Anybody else having this problem?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back