New Log In (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
What's with the new log in? As soon as I log in, get an icon that says "this site can't be reached", then it goes to the site. Also posting a new thread is kinda strange.

I am not experiencing this when I visit the site. Try logging out and back in and see how that goes. Let me know if you're still having issues.

Thanks,
Shannon

How do I do a screenshot? To describe, I click on Nitromater and a new log in comes up. Like a white box and it says "Welcome to Nitromater. This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member, etc etc. At the bottom are 2 small icons. Register and Log In. I click on log in and sends me to my name & password. Then it very briefly (2 seconds) has a message "this site can't be reached", but then it goes to Nitromater. Had a thought. the wording "this is a sample guest message. Register a free account" - that sounds like someone who speaks another language & is not translating English correctly. Wonder if it's a hacker trying to get info on people posting here. Anyhoo, that is what it says.

Joe do you think it has to do with the browser? My computer is kinda old. Altho, Mark said his log in was a little strange. ?????

To do a screenshot, get the page on you screen and then hit shift and the print screen button together, usually up top on the keyboard on the right. Then, go to Paint, hit "paste" and a replica of everything on your screen at the time should pop up. Save this as a "jpeg" and send it to Shannon.

I haven't logged out in 15 years.
So that is a terrible idea.

When you go to post a reply, most of the icons and smilies are not there. Preview reply, gone. The day, pick one, continually flashes. Who's online, zippo.

I don't know what Cliff did, but it's infected my stuff too.

I haven't logged out in 15 years.
So that is a terrible idea.

When you go to post a reply, most of the icons and smilies are not there. Preview reply, gone. The day, pick one, continually flashes. Who's online, zippo.

I don't know what Cliff did, but it's infected my stuff too.
When I click on smiles button I see thousands of smiles. There is a scroll bar to the right to see more smiles. The preview button is to the far right of the editor. (The day, pick one, continually flashes)?????

Thanks,
Shannon

Can't do screen shot either. Gonna get my wife to help me w/ that cuz she is the guru. Now thinking it could be the Russians, Chinese, or ? heh heh

Can't do screen shot either. Gonna get my wife to help me w/ that cuz she is the guru. Now thinking it could be the Russians, Chinese, or ? heh heh
If you're on a Windows machine, it will have a program called "Snipping Tool" installed. Just type "snip" in the search bar and it should come up. With it, you can drag a window around anything on the screen and save it as an image. That's the easiest way I know of for taking screenshots, especially since you don't have to capture the entire screen.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back