New kid pics (1 Viewer)

Miss Kitty

Nitro Member
Due to such great initial response, I thought I'd update you all on my two kids. My "little" man isn't so little...weighing in at nearly 20 pounds at three months :eek: . And that's 100% breastfed :D . My daughter Adrienne is almost 11...where did THAT decade go?

Here's both of them...this is about 6 weeks ago.

HPIM0993-1.jpg

And here is Zach hanging out on the floor last Wednesday (just over 3 months old).

FloorTimeJune25.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Great looking kiddos, Catherine! My son is turning 9 in August (although he thinks he's MUCH older:p) and my daughter just turned 6 in April. It makes my wife and I sad seeing them grow so fast!!! You literally blink and they are a foot taller!!!
I need to post a picture here soon!

Just when you think life couldn't get any more exciting, you get this! You are entering the most outrageous part of life in so very many ways-mostly good. Those are some pretty cute little ones!

Great pictures. And I can totally relate to you on where'd the decade go? My son Zach will be 15 on the 22nd of this month (we're celebrating his birthday by going to see our hometown Twins play at Yankee Stadium!). My son Matt turned 12 in February. Seems like a month ago they were being potty-trained.

Wow Catherine, Zach is so cute! Adrienne is growing up too...I forgot until you mentioned that she was 11 that she was the same age as my Samantha. I am so happy you are happy... :D

Nice pics Cat! Let me know what day(s) you are going to Pacific Raceways and we`ll get together for a cold one.

Hey Chris, we're actually gonna stay home this year. He's so big that it's hard to take him out a lot, and he's still becoming friends with the stroller. I'm really worried about the heat, so we decided that we're just gonna try to make it to the GoodGuys show (we have a 66 Impala that we haved entered the past two years) and call it good for this summer. Maybe next year!

Jenn, I'm estimating his weight until his 4 mo appt, but he weighed 15 lbs 12 ozs at 2 mos 1 wk, from 8lb 13oz at birth, so I know I'm pretty close. No wonder I keep straining my back...

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I really am at the happiest and best place in my life...somewhere I wasn't sure I'd ever get to be. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back