New F/C team (1 Viewer)

hopefully the combination of these two independent east coast teams will help the epping race fill the 16 car FC field this year; as well as other independents
can do the same with other races that have not enjoyed full fields recently.

Kind of OT. Other than the Kalitta's are there any big or semi big nitro teams not based in Indy?

I think Millican's team might benefit from the density of racing technology and proximity to talented crew in Charlotte. Seemed to help Greg A.

that parts plus team hopefully will benefit from something in 2023. their 2022 was full of surprises. some good. some questionable.

I think Millican's team might benefit from the density of racing technology and proximity to talented crew in Charlotte. Seemed to help Greg A.
True, but how much of that technology actually applies to nitro racing? There's a reason the Foley Lewis bunch moved from Charlotte to Indianapolis a year or so ago. I believe Tasca's team was also based in the Charlotte area for a while, but that didn't last long for the same reasons.

seems like indy is the place to be for nitro, if only for parts availability. my guess is rick ware has other teams in NC facility, and only made sense to move the TF team there too?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back