my loss? (1 Viewer)

i want NHRAtv. and i will get it. it was not ready prior to pomona, and a call to glendora affirmed that. it took them awhile to get all access dialed in. when these posts stop about issues with NHRAtv, then i will get it. i myself have more than plenty of races to attend this summer. i will simply relax, and when the posts stop concerning issues with it, i'll get it. this is normal for NHRA to do something and not be ready. asleep at the light if you know what i mean. even nitromater set up a thread for it. that says a lot. when these posts stop concerning issues with it i'll get it. there are a few ppl that want their money back already. just read these posts concerning NHRAtv. 504 gateway time out / crash. ......i'll wait

Last edited:
huh, what a person can learn with a bit of homework. posts on this thread prove they had issues with all access in oct. and nov. of 2018. all access is how old?? and problems with it are posted here on this site. very safe bet NHRAtv issues will be on mater for a long time to come. and all access is proof of that. just go look back at the issues concerning it. they started the day it was launched and posts on here prove they never got it dialed in. so NHRA goes to this after they never got all access dialed in after how many years?? = gateway 504 timeout!!!!!!!!

What NHRA should have done was, Run the New system free for a season to work all of the bugs out before they started charging people. When you start collecting money for a service where you don't have majority of the issues fixed, That's where the shit starts hitting the fan with the paying customers.

joe- i agree with that idea IF you know you WILL get the bugs worked out. all access is how old?? and there are posts concerning issues with it in oct. and nov. of 2018!!! and they launch this!!! they dont dare give ya a few free. with all the problems nobody will buy it. so thats the gimmick im not falling for. again, how old is all access? and issues with it until the day they pulled the plug on it. it is my loss. and it will be me laughing all year at the posts of NHRAtv crashing. = event over = gateway 504 = black screen = you bother with it, im going to the races about every weekend this summer!! they never got the bugs out of all access, so we should have got it free for years :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back