Mongoose Tribute Car (1 Viewer)

Over the summer I've had the chance to talk with Mike at several non-racing events including the services for Mongoose and I can say Mike is the genuine article; humble and reserved.

Of his racing program, I told him that the first win is the hardest, after that they will come easier. He's getting closer and I hope it happens this weekend.

Over the summer I've had the chance to talk with Mike at several non-racing events including the services for Mongoose and I can say Mike is the genuine article; humble and reserved.

Of his racing program, I told him that the first win is the hardest, after that they will come easier. He's getting closer and I hope it happens this weekend.
Would be the perfect weekend!!

he had it figured out in brainerd, to the semis, with a close loss. (his 2nd semi in a row) very capable. very likable. enjoyed watching him, on the track and in the pits.
to see this tribute car win at indy would be.....well, i'm pulling for mike.

Shawn Langdon's car:

40395168_1959162524105114_4894212141139099648_n.jpg

This is one of the many reasons I live drag racing. Yeah, sure, there might be contention and rivalries, but it’s pretty much one big family where people take care of one another. Awesome tributes to The Mongoose

I think Salinas' car is very cool, but I was hoping for a funny car tribute, particularly on the 40th anniversary of his iconic win at the US Nationals over the Snake. Very happy to see Langdon's car, very good job to both the Salinas and Kalitta outfits!

Both cars look great, but it's hard not to love that color combination.
Is there any word of Snake being there?

What would be really cool is if the original (or replica) Vette would fire up & make a slow pass down the track as a tribute.

If anyone not in attendance at Indy would like to get a Mike Salinas Mongoose tribute car t-shirt, I just found out they are available at the Modern Outlaws website.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back