Mile Highs 100 degrees (2 Viewers)

RM FAN

Nitro Member
Friday will be a 100 degrees expect lots of aborted runs. Sunday will be interesting at 82 degrees though.

It will be a few degrees cooler since its tucked in behind the mountain and Q2 & Q4 will be at night and 1&3 should have mostly shade on the track so it should be alright......hopefully. I'll be there in the morning so I am looking forward to it

Current DA is 9,559 ft. and it's "only" 93 degrees today...... working on being the TWO Miles High Nationals! Always takes a little extra effort to make power there, the heat will make it even trickier.

• temperature = 95.22 deg f
  • relative humidity = 10 %
  • uncorrected barometer* = 24.01 inHg
  • corrected barometer* = 29.72 inHg
  • wind speed = 6.99 mph
  • wind direction* = NE (44°)
  • more info: current metric | historical | forecast |help
  • dew point = 30 deg f
  • saturation pressure = 1.673 inHg
  • vapor pressure = 0.167 inHg
  • grains = 30.5
  • air density (w/o water vapor) = 75%
  • air density (w water vapor) = 75%
  • density altitude = 9677.11 ft
Current weather at Bandimere. Sunset at 9:00 PM tomorrow & temp will be 90 degrees. It doesn't matter what kind of funding you have or don't have it AIN"T going to be much fun.

The last two Top Fuel runner ups were Palmer and Dakin.
The assumption here is that track prep was the reason for Palmer and Dakins success. Dakin won due to an opponents red light and another due to mechanical failure. I will give him the semi final because I don't remember for sure if it was Pritchett smoking the tires. Palmers first round was unopposed but round 2 and 3 he did make better runs. To be honest doesn't everyone expect Palmer to be running better than he is with the Torrence affiliation? When we start seeing consistent finals with Novelli, the Greek, Worm, Joon, Haddock, Creasy Jr., Bode, Wyatt, or Jeff Diehl I will believe track prep levels the field. Has anyone I named even won a round this season? I’m not sure.

We went 3.80 first round give us some credit for Norwalk lol.....was talking to Hogan after they beat us in the final we were the only car that went down the track against them all day....I work on 3 top fuel cars 2 cars have a budget 1 doesn't really when track gets 130 and up the 65 35 spray dont help anyone makes it extremely hard to get down the track and usually a pretty crappy show especially in qualifying when no need to pedal car

We went 3.80 first round give us some credit for Norwalk lol.....was talking to Hogan after they beat us in the final we were the only car that went down the track against them all day....I work on 3 top fuel cars 2 cars have a budget 1 doesn't really when track gets 130 and up the 65 35 spray dont help anyone makes it extremely hard to get down the track and usually a pretty crappy show especially in qualifying when no need to pedal car
See I had your back Lt. Dan!😁

My daughter lives 15 minutes from the track. I will probably go next year. Hopefully it won't be 100 degrees...lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back