Mike Salinas Running TF Full Time in 2018 (1 Viewer)

All I heard was 2 new trucks and possibly moving the team to Indy. I look forward to seeing him run them all.

From what I understand their demolition business is one of the largest in the country. Someone on another forum said that they have enough to run 3 or 4 cars if they wanted to. I'm glad that they are running full time, it's always cool to see another player out there!

I remember reading a few years ago that Salinas was interested in running the schedule, and even with more than one car. It's funny that just recently I was wondering what happened to him, and then he shows up on the tour with a gorgeous looking car running stout numbers! Really excited to see this team continue and succeed.

I remember reading a few years ago that Salinas was interested in running the schedule, and even with more than one car. It's funny that just recently I was wondering what happened to him, and then he shows up on the tour with a gorgeous looking car running stout numbers! Really excited to see this team continue and succeed.

He took the last couple of years off of racing to run his demolition business (hence Scrappers Racing). They got the contract to take down Candlestick Park in San Francisco and I am pretty sure they were the contractor to clear the land for the Warriors new arena near the Embarcadero.

Salinas always has one of the nicer looking rides on the property when he shows up. Glad to see he's pulling a full time schedule in '18.

Looks like a quality team so far. It would be great to have another full-time team on tour.

Apparently Alan Johnson has been consulting with few teams that have picked up their performance Salinas and McMillan and it shows!

From what I understand their demolition business is one of the largest in the country. Someone on another forum said that they have enough to run 3 or 4 cars if they wanted to. I'm glad that they are running full time, it's always cool to see another player out there!

He collects scrap metal from demolition sites and is one of just a few in the Bay Area. His business has picked up dramatically with all the construction in this area and not much competition.
His stuff has always been very nice and they keep it clean. Palmer, Salinas and McMillan have really made some performance strides. AJ can right your program in a hurry!

couple of video pieces in last week on FB about both palmer and salinas.......so worth watching; both those guys
have excitement in their eyes about what they are both accomplishing......palmer mentions tom conway (i believe?) who is helping
him 'stay in parts', not using critical parts to point of failure......salinas talks about his approach to the whole deal, how he watched
billy torrence slowly build his TF program over last few years......couple of great pieces by nhra on FB. well done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back