McMillen runs low elapsed time of eliminations in first round win (1 Viewer)

NewsletterHeader
McMillen runs low elapsed time of eliminations in first round win
DSB_2185_2_Norwalk
NORWALK, Ohio (June 23, 2019) - Terry McMillen, driver of the AMALIEⓇ Motor Oil XTERMIGATORⓇ Top Fuel dragster posted the low elapsed time of eliminations in his first round win over Austin Prock. The win moves McMillen to ninth in the points standings and just eight points from Richie Crampton. McMillen would turn on the red light in his round two match up with veteran Pat Dakin.
“That was a pretty stout run,” McMillen said of his first round win. “We made up some ground (in the points standings), so that was good. We’re getting back where we need to be.”
“That second round loss was all me,” McMillen said of his rare red light start. “In the second round the track was getting tricky. I’m not sure it was going to make it, but I didn’t give us a chance. It happens, that’s racing. Our mind is already focused on Epping.”
McMillen qualified sixth for the event, his third highest start of the season. “Overall it was a good weekend,” McMillen said. “We got to meet a lot of people from Tub O’ Towels and it was great to see their excitement for NHRA Drag Racing.”
The NHRA New England Nationals will be July 5th - July 7th at the New England Dragway in Epping, New Hampshire.
photo ©Roger Richards and CompetitionPlus.com

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back