Maynard-Wilkerson Racing (1 Viewer)

what a great move for wilk and joe ...... FC livery should have 'zero-turn' somewhere.
wonder if LRS and SCAG will share primary sponsorship over 21 races?

Last edited:
what a great move for wilk and joe ...... FC livery should have 'zero-turn' somewhere.
wonder if LRS and SCAG will share primary sponsorship over 21 racers?
I think Scag will be on the car in the markets where they have larger sales. i expect we will see LRS at the primary in Phoenix, Vegas and maybe even Denver because that is an important market for LRS.

I am not sure how well known this is but when I met Tim at the last event run at National Trails we talked about sponsors. He told me that LRS was a high school friend(s) that made it big and decided to help Tim live his dream. Maybe they decided to scale back.

I am not sure how well known this is but when I met Tim at the last event run at National Trails we talked about sponsors. He told me that LRS was a high school friend(s) that made it big and decided to help Tim live his dream. Maybe they decided to scale back.
I think I’ve read that before. I believe Tim mentioned in an interview last year Dick Levi wanted to scale back his involvement.

has been discussed before but can't remember the answer/s........who's making mustang bodies? is tasca/boat builder still doing molds? other molds and who owns them?
is ford involved in the nhra mustang body program beyond tasca?........ wondering if ford is involved here to any extent?

has been discussed before but can't remember the answer/s........who's making mustang bodies? is tasca/boat builder still doing molds? other molds and who owns them?
is ford involved in the nhra mustang body program beyond tasca?........ wondering if ford is involved here to any extent?
Roush makes the new mustang bodies and is the only supplier. The Force mustang body supply is used up. Ford does help Tim some (not nearly like Tasca) but I don't know about this year.

If anybody has earned additional sponsorship, it’s Tim Wilkerson.
He has certainly paid his dues.
He’s the one driver I believe everybody, fans and competitors alike, pull for.
I remember when Force was still running with Ford (a long time ago). If Tim was advancing in the finals and had a catastrophic failure even if they were facing each other in the next round Force gave him whatever he needed.

in typical wilk fashion, tim said on nhra.com video interview just the other day, 'winning at all costs, is not really winning' and went on to say that he will operate
the car no differently than previous years........would you expect otherwise :cool:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back