Jenkins
Jr Todd

Everyone else, who knows
Alex Hossler
Todd Tutterow
?
?

Last edited:
This really sucks a big one, I hope they can recover and stay on on the circuit for the rest of the year, I'm a big fan of this team.

I had heard rumors of funding issues during the Topeka race so I'm not surprised by this news. My guess is we'll start to hear about who else is losing funding pretty soon as this issue has been brewing for a bit. Sounds like AJ made sure he got his teams money up front.

Sounds like AJ made sure he got his teams money up front.

The question is what happens next year? Given AJ's talent and track record, I would hope that he wouldn't have an issue getting sponsorship going forward, if the financial issues with KH persist of course.

Did anyone think the Al-Anabi gravy train would last forever?? I admit this happened faster than I expected, but spending $20+ Mil. Per year only lasts so long!!!

I had heard rumors of funding issues during the Topeka race so I'm not surprised by this news. My guess is we'll start to hear about who else is losing funding pretty soon as this issue has been brewing for a bit. Sounds like AJ made sure he got his teams money up front.

Man is this looking more and more like a Torco deal or what??? Only thing missing is the legal problems.............;)

This isint the sky falling people. KH and Al Anabi arent going anywhere. Yes they cut a few teams, shapped up their payroll and expenses, etc.

Good luck to those who were cut in finding sponsors but most of them didnt have sponsors before KH came along any ways.

Man is this looking more and more like a Torco deal or what???

Wasn't Matt sponsored by Torco when the rug was pulled out from under that deal! Thanks Evan...errrrrrr.....I mean Sheik.

I'm sorry.....I know sponsors have the right to end funding whenever they feel like it. But, in the middle of the season!!! That's chicken sh!t.

Hey Matt mabey this is where your sponsorship money went to. GO check this out at WWW.Kansas City.com/2011/06/02/2922462/the-stars-editorial-scandel-shows.html

Last edited:
If it's my money being invested and I feel I'm throwing money down a black hole or there is a better place for my investment then I'll pull the trigger as I see fit. Let’s not forget that this is a business nowadays and not like the 60's and early 70's when it was a Hobby. Business can be cold and ruthless and seem unfair at times but it is what it is.

If it's my money being invested and I feel I'm throwing money down a black hole or there is a better place for my investment then I'll pull the trigger as I see fit. Let’s not forget that this is a business nowadays and not like the 60's and early 70's when it was a Hobby. Business can be cold and ruthless and seem unfair at times but it is what it is.

And just what kind of business is an "Al-Anabi?" I'm sorry sir. This was a hobby for them.

I'm sorry.....I know sponsors have the right to end funding whenever they feel like it. But, in the middle of the season!!! That's chicken sh!t.

I agree with Phillip on this one. No argument its his oil money and he can do what he wants with it, even though a lot of it was squeezed out of our pockets.

But it is CS not to show some respect for the sport, its competitors and its fans by at least letting your teams finish out the season. Have the top fuel guys back on off on the flown in sushi, but at least let all your teams finish out the season.

I've gone on record here in the past on being not so warm on the foreign oil money coming in to the sport and this has only strengthened that opinion.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back