Matt Smith 3.63 210MPH? (1 Viewer)

jerseygirl

Nitro Member
Has anyone heard if Matt Smith really ran a 3.63 210 MPH while testing sheik's pro mod during eliminations last night in Qatar. If so, congratulations to the entire team on a great run!

Just got back in the USA, and yes we did run 3.635 @ 209.88 on our 2nd full run down the track.... Frank, Justin and the guys were trying a lot of stuff to give me every aspect of what the car would do from tire shake to blowing the tires out to see how I would react.... We still have a long way to go but we will be in the hunt at the next race.... What a rush it is! Thanks to everyone that supports me and al- anabi racing..... Matt

Good luck Matt. I'm sure that car is a blast to drive. Its gotta be a beast. HOpe to see you at some ADRL race next year.

That translates to low 5.50's at about 260 if the run could be maintained through the quarter mile.

Great run Matt... and welcome back to NC.. home of the cold wet winter this year....lol

Billy

Randy how could a much heavier door car, with a suspension, perform as well as a TAFC? I don't believe they make any more power, do they? Or do they run a combo that wouldn't carry over to the 1/4?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back