Maters Did Well Div 3 (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
We had 2 Maters that got R/U in elims. Sean Bellemeur was up in smoke in the final for TA/FC, but he did get Low ET at 5.469. Brad Green got R/U in T/D by .02, lost to Mike Coughlin. Brad cut killer lights all day, like .01. So both our guys did good. WHOOP!

Some good Mater rep in Joliet. Was there Friday and Saturday. Good times. In addition, a guy in my neighborhood, Dave Esposito, was R/U in Top Sportsman from the 32nd qualifying spot.

Thanks! The car is still very unhappy, which should be apparent since I was #31 out of 31 on the qualifying sheet, but fortunately, that makes no difference once eliminations start. We definitely need to find some horsepower or there could be some short weekends in my future. It'll be interesting to see what the Topeka double brings.

I was watching. Good driving Brad! Just ended up on the bad side of a good race in the final.
Well done!!
Much appreciated :)
It was definitely a good race in the finals, but man, I really wanted that one. The car just slowed up too much, though. Still, I've been to two OD divisionals this year so far and gotten runner-up in both, so while somewhat disappointing final results, it sets me up well for the D5 season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back