Masks (1 Viewer)

BrianT

Nitro Member
they need to find different masks for the pit reports so you can hear what they're saying, they were very muffled. you could hear some of the racers very plain through their masks.

they need to find different masks for the pit reports so you can hear what they're saying, they were very muffled. you could hear some of the racers very plain through their masks.
Really? 1st race back and we're gonna criticize? Verbal clarity probably not a priority. Complying with county and state regulations was the ONLY priority. I would bet there were local government officials onsite inspecting. Big task of the weekend was to restart the season, run a race, and not get shut down. Mission accomplished in my opinion !!!

Great job NHRA !!!!

Hearing interviews, much less important.

You dont need to wear masks outside. And i think nhra made the point 3 dozen times about temp checks, santizer yada yada yada
Nope... But FOX has rules for the protection of their employees and all they interact with. I am not on the mask wearing soap box either but if my employer tells me I have to inside or outside, I'm doing it so we can keep doing our thing.

All of the custom masks that hook behind the ears drop below their noses when they speak. Then they touch their faces to adjust them....kinda defeats the purpose of the masks. I switched to the blue paper ones as soon as they became available and they stay somewhat better but nothing works better than the 3m N95 masks with 2 over the head elastic straps. If they want to race, I say mandate alumnized nitro masks ;)

How about Shawn Langdon's mask! Nearly covered his entire face. He also did not seem very happy during his interviews Saturday or Sunday

How about face shields? These are clear plastic, & like the ones worn in ER to keep blood out of yer eyes. Sams Club has them & can also order on line from several vendors. I have some on order & may go to Costco & see what happens. heh I have mild asthma & have a hard time breathing with the masks.

how do we know that was Shawn? LOL
Maybe Shawn was tied up and thrown in a closet, but my guess as to who would do such a thing to drive his car was in the booth wearing a tie and doing color commentary like “ running like a dog with worms” and “baked him into cake at the tree”🙄

How about face shields? These are clear plastic, & like the ones worn in ER to keep blood out of yer eyes. Sams Club has them & can also order on line from several vendors. I have some on order & may go to Costco & see what happens. heh I have mild asthma & have a hard time breathing with the masks.
These would be perfect for TV

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back