Maskin/Martino/Glidden (1 Viewer)

swervin

Nitro Member
I think this combo has some pretty good potential to be a real spoiler this year and if things work out a run for the championship next year wouldnt be out the question.

Bob

I'm wondering how long Glidden will stay with the Maskin camp.I hope he stays thru all of '07,and if he does,Martino has a very good shot at the championship.

Im just glad to see Bob return.....it only be a matter of time before the make it to the winners circle.

I will give them 6 races to make it. Any takers :D

Wasnt Maskin and Reher-Morrison sharing information on their engine programs? If so I wonder if that will continue with Bob at Maskins?

Booted? I thought it was an amicable split!!!!
(Just poking a little fun Amanda. I hope you take that in jest):) :)

It was not our decision, just put it like that! But things are just fine between them two. However it is just odd that all along we were trying to say it was the power that was the problem not dad. So I guess in the long run dad was right again, it was the power! Just wish they would have realized that when we were there. But things worked out best for the both of us in the end.

It was not our decision, just put it like that! But things are just fine between them two. However it is just odd that all along we were trying to say it was the power that was the problem not dad. So I guess in the long run dad was right again, it was the power! Just wish they would have realized that when we were there. But things worked out best for the both of us in the end.

Yeah, I hear ya'. I just want to see Rickie in an NHRA pro stocker!!!!!

Im just glad to see Bob return.....it only be a matter of time before the make it to the winners circle.

I will give them 6 races to make it. Any takers :D

Didn't Bob Frey say the same thing in his column at DRC last week? I am wondering what you guys see that I don't ....

Since I live in Vegas, and I am predisposed to making wagers on sporting events, I will give you 7 races! If they win a National Event in 6 races or less you win, if they win the 7th race they enter it will be a push, anything after that, I win. Name some reasonable terms and we will consider it a wager ....

Didn't Bob Frey say the same thing in his column at DRC last week? I am wondering what you guys see that I don't ....

Since I live in Vegas, and I am predisposed to making wagers on sporting events, I will give you 7 races! If they win a National Event in 6 races or less you win, if they win the 7th race they enter it will be a push, anything after that, I win. Name some reasonable terms and we will consider it a wager ....

LOL... Can I see a race or two or do the odds change then????:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back