Maple Grove Race Schedule (1 Viewer)

Even so, you can't start too late at Maple Grove this time of year. Even an 80 degree day gets real cool and dewey by early evening.

Even so, you can't start too late at Maple Grove this time of year. Even an 80 degree day gets real cool and dewey by early evening.

I was at the Grove last year and they hot lapped the Sportsman racers well after dark (9 pm) with the air temp down in the 50s, all sportsman racing was done Saturday with the exception of TAD and TAFC.

it's supposed to be highs in the 80s all weekend.

Last year it was in the low 80's on Friday and the track temp only got up to 105. Beckman was still able to run a 3.98 last year on Friday. The angle of the sun is so low at this time of the year in the Northeast that it allows the track to stay cool. I am happy it looks like I will not need a winter coat this year. Looks like temps upper 70's/low 80's and that beats 40's with mist/rain. With it being Maple Grove, I will be shocked if we make it through the weekend without and wet stuff falling from the sky.

Last year it was in the low 80's on Friday and the track temp only got up to 105. Beckman was still able to run a 3.98 last year on Friday. The angle of the sun is so low at this time of the year in the Northeast that it allows the track to stay cool. I am happy it looks like I will not need a winter coat this year. Looks like temps upper 70's/low 80's and that beats 40's with mist/rain. With it being Maple Grove, I will be shocked if we make it through the weekend without and wet stuff falling from the sky.

right now fri and sat are good with showers on sunday,surprise,welcome to maple grove lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back