Looks Great!! (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
It should be interesting to see what happens now that Nitromater has made this change!!!

Website looks GREAT! :)

It's a great change! To bad Kelly is no longer the lead poster. No more cred for you kiddo. :p

Looks great! I really like the colors! The only thing I wish could change would be the gifs that show you which areas have new posts. The 2 colors of yellow are so similar that you can't tell the difference. Or maybe it's just my puter?

Looks great! I really like the colors! The only thing I wish could change would be the gifs that show you which areas have new posts. The 2 colors of yellow are so similar that you can't tell the difference. Or maybe it's just my puter?

yeah we are going to change that...

JRod

JRod....love what cha done with the place.....nice carpet...sweeeeeeeet drapes....now wheres the supernitrofreakazilla BBQ?

Kevin:cool:

lol its at the summer crib...when you going to come check out the new supernitrofreakzilla garage!

I echo the prior sentiments that change is good and hopefully it will bring some insiders back to the mater. Even though I'm on vacation in SoCal at the moment I decided I needed to get signed back up.

Ah!! there we go. I'm in!! Thanks for the help J-rod!

Love the new format. Good decision in my opinion.

Great job guys.

WOW! I'm in, at least for the moment.:p Like many others here, I've been bouncing around here, trying to post and reply. It looks like I'm finally in.:)
Hello everyone, the place looks great. :) Good job guys.:cool:

Indeed I like the looks of the new Mater...Also the dollar to charity was a awsome idea

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back