Look who moved to Cruz (1 Viewer)

So does the entire team moving mean that TJ's ride is parked for '21?
Both TJ and Beckman’s cars were parked at the end of this season, as the Chandler’s “Giving Cars” program ended after a long (7 year?) run. However, Shoe is committed to trying to find funding for both cars, as well as Tony.

I have to think that if Shoe had something in the pipeline for TJ he wouldn't have let the entire team go.
True, but it’s a long off season, and if we can get to the other side of this friggin pandemic then companies may start to want to participate.

Chuck just one of 1,090 Drag Racing hat pins, I have. I think I got yours at Indy 1000 years ago BC. pretty cool huh...
Now back to the regular schedule program. Moving Wars Brownsburg, Indiana 2020

Attachments

• 20201121_064116.jpg
    20201121_064116.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Now Cruz needs to just shut up and drive!
He shouldn’t interfere with success!
John Collins is a proven crew chief who doesn’t need any of Cruz’s input!
He is paying a man that knows what he is doing! Cruz is a good shoe and a proven champion but as a driver not both!

Now Cruz needs to just shut up and drive!
He shouldn’t interfere with success!
John Collins is a proven crew chief who doesn’t need any of Cruz’s input!
He is paying a man that knows what he is doing! Cruz is a good shoe and a proven champion but as a driver not both!
There is no doubt that JC is a very talented crew chief that won't need any help from Cruz but who do you think was driving and tuning the car when that car was one of the first cars to consistently run in the 3.90s? I will give you a hint... it wasn't JC. The most consistent I have ever seen that car run was when Cruz tuned it on his own. I think Cruz should run his operation just how he sees fit because he has stayed out there longer then a lot of other teams has been able to do. So he must be doing something right.

There is no doubt that JC is a very talented crew chief that won't need any help from Cruz but who do you think was driving and tuning the car when that car was one of the first cars to consistently run in the 3.90s? I will give you a hint... it wasn't JC. The most consistent I have ever seen that car run was when Cruz tuned it on his own. I think Cruz should run his operation just how he sees fit because he has stayed out there longer then a lot of other teams has been able to do. So he must be doing something right.
He is also the last non JFR - DSR FC to win a National event. I believe 3 years ago. I'm happy for Cruz and everyone involved. Moaners are still gonna moan.

I have to think that if Shoe had something in the pipeline for TJ he wouldn't have let the entire team go.
the pipeline was empty when the army left at the end of 2018. 11/20/20 autoweek article says CPR existing 2020 crew parted ways. apparently CPR is still an independent team?

the pipeline was empty when the army left at the end of 2018. 11/20/20 autoweek article says CPR existing 2020 crew parted ways. apparently CPR is still an independent team?
Still independent. The crew moved down to Cruz. Cruz did not move to Schumacher.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back