Line crashes in testing (1 Viewer)

Glad Jason is OK, plenty of time for the Summit team to fix the car before Vegas.

Nope.
Although the damage to the silver car cannot be repaired in time for the next race on the tour, the NHRA Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway October 24-27, Line will finish the season in another of the Chevrolet Camaros in the KB Racing arsenal.
Line Uninjured in Rockingham Testing Crash | Drag Illustrated | Drag Racing News, Opinion, Interviews, Photos, Videos and More

Glad Jason is okay, that car looks pretty tore up. Is it missing the right front corner? I can't tell from the angle of the pic. Not sure if Perkinson was to run Vegas and Pomona, but I'm guessing Jason goes back to the Blue car.

Glad to hear Jason's OK.

These cars are beginning to push the edge stability-wise it seems to me. It seems like they're right on the edge, one little thing goes wrong the they're --><--- that close to losing it.

Glad to hear Jason's OK.

These cars are beginning to push the edge stability-wise it seems to me. It seems like they're right on the edge, one little thing goes wrong the they're --><--- that close to losing it.

Jason was off the throttle and coasting, something broke and caused it to turn hard right.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back