Lindsay Lohan... (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
How about a friendly pool........

At the rate this poster child for self-destruction is going, I say no surprises if she kills her self by the time she is 25. What is with these spoiled brats? And her mom is no better. Or her father. I guess her parents certainly aren't the roll models she needs.

Had to rant....I get sick of seeing it on the web,tv, paper, etc.

It's either Lindsay, Paris, Brittney, Nicole, blah blah blah

Alan,
Maybe all you need to do is raise your sights a bit up to street drunks, vagrants & bums? You're looking too low here with the aforementioned and any expectations will probably be shattered.

Hey I hope she gets some help.

I don't like watching these train wrecks..or the media's/public's fascination with said train wrecks.

No........Not yet anyway!!!!!:D

That'll be next!

Where have you been? There's a few pics floating around that are 100% real that show her flashing her beaver to the world. She's nothing more than a drug and alcohol addicted slut and I don't have the slightest amount of pity for her.

Of Lohan flashing the goods??? I've seen Paris and Brittney, but not Lohan. You've heard of 'Celebrity Fit Club'? Welcome to 'Celebrity Beaver Club':eek:

One of the Hollywood idiots, Brandon Davis calls Lindsey Lohan a "firecrotch".

Marvin Davis is continuing to roll over in his grave!

One of the Hollywood idiots, Brandon Davis calls Lindsey Lohan a "firecrotch".

Marvin Davis is continuing to roll over in his grave!

If she keeps slutting around there's going to be two reasons to call her firecrotch, red hair and an STD. :p

DejaVu!! It's the Paris thread all over again.... Again all this concern about the "have's" from the "have not's"... :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back