Lessons learned.... (1 Viewer)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........... there seems to be a NOS leak. Think I'll take a look. Let me put my face in the hood scoop. Not the brightest bulb in the pack.

still find it odd that the new camaro is everywhere else first, then nhra PS last.
if you're the premiere drag racing sanc. body, wouldn't you want to debut
'firsts' as often as possible? .......sorry for derail

race announcer speaking french?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm........... there seems to be a NOS leak. Think I'll take a look. Let me put my face in the hood scoop. Not the brightest bulb in the pack.

I was amazed at that myself. My first thought was "Man, don't hit that starter switch witht that idiot peering into the scoop." They would have been scraping his rear end off of the catch net at the other end of the strip.

Nitrous (NO2) is really no more explosive than air ... Fuel on the other hand ... yup, if you spray enough of it and you don't have the combination of BOTH a properly set up window switch and wide open throttle switch, you'll get some pretty good ventilation occasionally.

still find it odd that the new camaro is everywhere else first, then nhra PS last.
if you're the premiere drag racing sanc. body, wouldn't you want to debut
'firsts' as often as possible? .......sorry for derail

race announcer speaking french?

ProMod and the other classes that have had the new Camaro aren't as regulated as NHRA Pro Stock. Plus we all know how quickly Glendora deals with new technology...:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back